Club privacy notice:
Please click HERE to review and download our Prime Acrobatics privacy notice.
Prime Acrobatics: Membership Terms & Conditions
Class fees are payable by standing order on the first of every month to secure your child’s place on our register. Please contact the office if you need our bank details and your reference number to set up your payments or have any queries.
Cancellation Notice Period:
You can cancel your child’s Prime membership at any time by giving a minimum of 4 weeks’ written notice by email. Any outstanding fees must be paid before your cancellation is accepted. No membership fees will be refunded for the month in which you cancel, and fees will still be payable for any portion of the following month covered within this notice period. We will notify you of the date of your child’s last payable class, and fees will be payable whether or not they attend classes during the notice period.
Refunds can only be given where fees have been overpaid. There may be an administration fee of up to £5 for repayments of overpayments made (eg when a member has left but does not cancel their standing order). We cannot offer refunds for annual membership, classes missed due to natural disasters (including pandemics) or situations beyond our control.
Make-up Sessions for Pre-cancelled Classes:
As we are open for 47 weeks of the year, we appreciate your child may need to miss some classes. To accommodate this, we offer members the chance to reschedule (‘make-up’) classes in certain circumstances. Parents must give the Prime Office prior notice (at least 24 hours before start of class) of any dates on which their child is unable to attend. Office staff will endeavour to reschedule an alternative class, however this is dependent on class availability.
- Class cancellations and make-up sessions must be arranged with a member of Prime’s office staff, either by visiting the office or calling 01483 755777. We cannot arrange make-up sessions via email.
- Make-ups will not be given retrospectively when classes are missed or less than 24 hours’ cancellation notice was given.
- We do not offer make-up sessions during ‘Reward Weeks’.
- Unused make-up sessions cannot be rescheduled or refunded.
- Make-ups cannot be cancelled and then rescheduled.
- Make-up sessions are non-transferable and can only be taken while your child is still an active member in class (ie cannot be booked if they have left the club and are no longer on a class register).
- Make-ups are subject to availability and not a given right as part of the membership, but at the discretion of Prime Acrobatics and on a case-by-case basis.
- If an injury was sustained outside the gym, we will suspend the member’s fees, but the place will be offered to the waiting list. When the member is ready to return, we will endeavour to find the next available place to enable them to return to their normal class.
- If an injury is sustained in the gym, the fees and the place will be suspended until the member is ready to return.
Exceptional Circumstances Policy:
In the event of severe weather, a pandemic or natural disaster, please refer to our website and Facebook page where we will clearly indicate if we are still running classes. If we have enough staff in place, and we consider it safe to do so, we will provide our normal service. In these circumstances it will be your decision whether you decide to travel to and from our centre. We do not offer refunds
for adverse weather conditions, natural disasters, pandemics or situations beyond our control. If we have to cancel classes for our own reasons, we will make up lost days during our closed periods.
These rules are written for parents of members of Prime Acrobatics who are under the age of 16. Please take the time to read these carefully and adhere to the rules. This will ensure your child is safe and gets the best experience from their sessions.
What to Wear:
- Correct attire in the gym is essential for safety. We have our own uniform (leotards, shorts and T-shirts) available to buy from the office, but for new members we suggest close fitting leggings or shorts and T-shirts. Baggy clothes, jeans, crop tops and hooded tops are not allowed.
- Gymnasts should not wear socks or shoes in the gym. If a member has a medical condition that requires them to wear socks then gym socks or sticky soled socks can be worn, but please check with the office or their coach.
- No jewellery, watches or wristbands can be worn.
- Long hair must be safely tied back.
- If your child needs to wear glasses in the gym please make sure they are shatterproof and fitted securely.
- Face paints and any mud must be removed before entering the gym.
Before the Class:
- Please arrive 5 minutes before the session so the class can start on time.
- Please make sure your child has used the toilet before the start of their session to avoid unnecessary interruptions to the class.
- No food or drink is allowed in the gym at any time. There is a water fountain situated inside the gym. NOTE: Under COVID-19 restrictions, the water fountain may not be used for face-to-face drinking, only for refilling water bottles, therefore gymnasts may bring in a drink in a suitable container clearly labelled with their name.
- If there are any specific needs or situations regarding your child please make sure the office is aware. All medical conditions or special needs must be entered on the enrolment form and updated whenever there is any change.
- If your child has had a knock or bump before the class please make the coach aware before they start.
During the Class:
- We ask that all parents or guardians of children under 6 years old remain in the building for the duration of the session so that we can find you if your child is upset or needs assistance using the toilet.
- Please refrain from entering the gym or interrupting a session to speak to coaching staff. If you need to speak to a member of the coaching staff, please ask at the office and we will endeavour to arrange this for the end of the session. An appointment to speak with a coach can be arranged through the office.
- To protect our members, we have a strict NO unauthorised photos or videos rule at Prime Acrobatics.
- Please remember you are responsible for other children in your care in all areas of our centre at all times.
After the Class:
- Please make sure someone is there on time to pick up your child at the end of the session and that your child knows who will pick them up. Your child will only be allowed to leave when they confirm the person picking them up is present. If you know you will be delayed please let the office know.
At Prime we want to create a fun and safe environment for all members and staff. We therefore ask you to support us in helping your child to understand the following behavioural rules:
All participants are expected to –
- Always listen carefully to the coach’s instructions.
- Only use the equipment the coach has asked them to use.
- Be polite, patient and wait for their turn.
- Be considerate of others.
- Never use bad language.
- Understand that no form of bullying or harassment, physical or verbal, will be tolerated.
- Be good diplomats for Prime Acrobatics.
Parents are expected to behave respectfully to each other and to Prime staff. Rudeness, abuse, swearing, shouting, violence and inappropriate behaviour, whether in person, on the phone or by email, will not be tolerated and may result in your membership being cancelled or refused.
These Terms & Conditions are subject to change. The most current version can always be seen on Prime’s website.