Plus Groups Information Pack
Please note, this information pack is in addition to our general Terms & Conditions.
- To do your best to attend each session and demonstrate your commitment to your group. If you are unable to attend a session, please inform your coach as soon as possible. A gymnast in this group will be working on more advanced skills which will need you to consistently attend the sessions to be prepared.
- Depending on the level of competition/ event your child is entering, you may be required to upgrade their annual membership with British Gymnastics. We will contact you with more information if necessary.
At events or competitions:
- We would like you to wear club attire when representing Prime Acrobatics at external events, displays, festivals and / or competitions. This can be purchased from the office.
- We encourage you to be on your best behaviour for the duration of the event an remember you are a representative of the club.
- Accept the judgement of coaches and officials.
- Regardless of results, you must demonstrate good sportsmanship, good manners, and appreciation of other performances.
Parent / Carer Code of Conduct
Below is a list of the expectation that Prime Acrobatics has of the parents/carers of representing gymnasts which is in addition to our ‘Code of Conduct for Parents & Carers’ – this can be viewed on our website under our Membership Terms and Conditions.
At Events and Competitions
- Please avoid speaking to, distracting, or interfering with your child while they are competing or performing and under the care of the club’s staff.
- The judgements and scores of coaches and competition officials must be accepted.
- Regardless of results, you should demonstrate good sportsmanship, etiquette, and appreciation of other performances.
- Refrain from any public disparagement with other gymnasts, the centre, its coaches or non-coaching staff, volunteers, and other parents.
- Please be aware that fees for Prime Acrobatics’ Plus Groups are subsidised in relation to the cost of our general classes. As a result, we are unable to offer sibling discounts. Due to the uniqueness of these groups, we are also unable to offer make-up classes or to freeze memberships.
- All payments for competitions/ events equipment and uniform must be paid before the payment deadline. If you have any problems or concerns surrounding payment, then we encourage you to discuss this with us immediately.
- Our entry fees are made up of the following
;: entry cost to the event, a small administrative fee, direct coaching cost at the event, travel expenses, judging fees, and possible staff replacement costs at the club. This will then be divided between the number of gymnasts taking part in the competition / event. Our aim is to not to generate income from these events, but to simply cover our own associated costs.
- Please be aware that late payment may result in gymnasts not being entered in the competition/ event. Should you have any concerns about paying for an event, we encourage you to discuss this with us as soon as possible.
- Entry fees are non-refundable.
Competitions/ events on usual training days
- Please be aware that should an event fall on a training day, the gymnast’s usual session will be replaced by the competition/ event.
- No refunds will be given for these cancelled sessions; however the cost of the training session or sessions will be taken into account within the events fee.
Prime Acrobatics Reward Scheme
- Due to the specific focus and direction of the group, the participants will not be able to participate in the reward scheme.
- Should gymnasts enrol into one of our Plus Groups, we also recommend that they do not participate in a general class at Prime Acrobatics. This is to avoid overtraining and a conflict in coaching. However, if your child attends Floor & Vault, Performance or Display, and they wish to continue attending their general class, please build communication with us.