We are committed to being eco-friendly and helping to protect our environment by having green initiatives at our centre. Prime is situated in the Wetlands, a beautiful Surrey area spot within Horsell Common and we take pride in caring for our planet for future generations.
- Our heating is created by a Bio mass boiler, served by dead wood from the common.
- We have used wood from the common wherever possible for signage etc.
- We try to be as paper-free as possible. All correspondence, newsletters, invoices etc. are sent by email. Any paper or packaging is re-cycled.
- The lights in the toilets are on a sensor system so they are only on when the toilets are being used.
- All our cleaning products are environmentally friendly.
- We encourage our members (and their parents) to share lifts whenever possible to reduce the numbers of cars on the site.