We’re committee to help protect our environment and are very fortunate to be situated in a beautiful spot within Horsell Common so we feel it is our duty to be as environmentally friendly as possible.
- Our heating is created by a Bio boiler, served by wood from the common.
- We have used wood from the common wherever possible for signage etc.
- We try to be as paper-free as possible. All correspondence, news letters, invoices etc. are sent by email. Any paper or packaging received or used is re-cycled.
- The lights in the toilets are on a sensor system so they are only on when the toilets are being used.
- All our cleaning products are environmentally friendly.
- We encourage our members (and their parents) to share lifts whenever possible to reduce the numbers of cars on the site.